Saturday, August 11, 2012

The calendar I've been looking for

I don't usually use a planner with so much detail, but when I want an overview, it seems helpful.
As a homeschooling mother, the least flexible day of the week is often Sunday - it's also when I find out about most of the non-school activities and events for the coming week, month, etc.  Also, I like one column per day.
On the off chance that someone else has the same calendar requirements that I do, here it is (blogspot doesn't seem to allow the uploading of documents; tutorials purporting to teach one how just teach you how to join another blog-creator, so I've put it on google docs and here's the link:
1-column-per-day-Sunday-Saturday

I guess since this is my own creation, I should say this: feel free to use it for yourself, family, friends, etc.  If you're going to charge money, take the trouble to make your own - don't charge for something you got for free, and they could get for free.  (That's my short version of the Creative Commons license.)
The two other best fit free calendars I've found (we may still use the Edwardian one come fall) are:
http://www.studenthandouts.com/01-Web-Pages/Lot-01/Weekly-Hourly-Planner.pdf
and
http://donnayoung.org/forms/planners/planner.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment